“Chalmers has a good reputation. The rural economy is in flux so sound advice is more important than it has been for some time.”
Our comprehensive commercial property marketing services include:
- Professional property advice including accurate valuations, realistic pricing and complementary services, including architectural services or development appraisals.
- Developing a Marketing Plan with promotional strategy and marketing budget with a high impact, integrated sales and marketing strategy. Amongst other components, your plan could include:
- a brochure that helps your property stand out from the competition;
- direct marketing;
- customised boards and directional signage;
- listings on commercial property internet portals (eg Scottish Property Network) and commercial property directories (eg Commercial Property Register);
- search engine marketing; and
- PR (where appropriate).
- Capturing the details of all enquiries and how they heard of the property to allow us to monitor and adjust our campaign.
- Sending you regular Client Update reports on viewings and the progress of the marketing campaign, including feedback from viewers.
- Selecting a shortlist of potential purchasers, negotiating an attractive sale or setting a closing date to maximize the market value of your property.
- Ensuring that all title documentation including accurate plans are in place for conveyancing, and liaising with prospective purchasers, the client and solicitors until conclusion of missives.